I bought this set during last summer to give it a test shot! I usually use a regular exfoliating face cleaner, but wanted to try something new.
2.5fl. oz. / 70g
1 fl. oz./ 29ml
You dampen your face, and squeeze out a little bit on your fingertips to gently rub on
to your face (avoiding mouth and eye areas). I make sure
I exfoliate my nose and apples of my cheeks!
|"Awwww yisss, smooth skin, here I come!"|
Then squeeze out a bit of the Replenish cream and gently apply to your face. Yes, you have to have
the look of knowing you are gonna have some smooth skin like a baby's butt as pictured here!
Do these steps no more than 2 times a week. I do it once a week, and between 2-4 times a month!
This product has lasted me for almost a year! I also saw a difference in the size of my pores on the area closest to my nose. They are a bit on the small side anyway, but I still saw a difference.
- Exfoliates your skin due to the small crystals in Step1.
- Leaves skin feeling soft.
- Exfoliating cream lasts a while.
- You save more money than getting the microdermabrasion treatments in a clinic.
- If you rub too hard you can risk irritating the skin, causing damage and if you are of lighter complexion, redness.
- You shouldn't use this in conjunction with other face cleaners that contain salyic acid. You will dry out the skin a bit more.
- Sometimes I get the little crystals in my mouth when I wash my face off...
You can check out their other products here!
This item was reviewed and not sponsored by Mary Kay